DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The frame is made of multilayered laminated softwood. Depending on the design, the leaves have vertical constructed frames and panels and matte glass panels made of tempered glass. The 4 mm matte glass panels are mounted in frames and panels using fixing strips. Model A.1 is available with a mirror on one or two sides. In door leaves with a mirror on one side there is a flush panel on the other side.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE LEAF PRICE
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Three pintle hinges as standard, the PRIME package is also available, see SUPPLEMENTARY COSTS
- Matte tempered glass panel ‘frame’ and matte glass panel
- Prepared to be shortened max. 60 mm
- Round flush pull for sliding doors
Recommended rebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM
Recommended non-rebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-6515/2009, ITB Warsaw.
- For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- If selecting a model with a mirror on one side, the other side will have a solid panel.
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.
- size ‘100’
- ventilation sleeves or slit
- PRIME hinges (applies to dedicated door frames)
- PRIME lock with a shiny front (silver or gold)
- magnetic lock
- hook lock with side handles (sliding doors)
- standard hinge covers (set per one item)
- mirror on one side
- mirror on two sides
- handle with escutcheon plate